Friday 30 December 2016

Woozworld Luck Quiz Answers Walkthrough

Hey all! I haven't had the time to write a proper review on any Woozworld stuff recently (it being the New Year period and all) so I thought I might as well make another quiz answer guide! This time it's for Jenny's Luck Quiz, which I only just found today.

Q1: If you spill me on the table, you'll have to throw what's in me over your shoulder to regain good luck?
A1: Salt Shaker

Q2: Breaking a mirror brings how many years of misfortune?
A2: 7

Q3: True or false: Hotels, theatres and buildings don't have rooms or floor number 13.
A3: True

Q4: Which body part of a rabbit brings good luck?
A4: Paw

Q5: True or false: To be pricked with a needle is bad luck to designers.
A5: True

Q6: True or false: It's good luck to pass under a ladder.
A6: False

Q7: True of false: To lose or to break a wedding ring isn't bad luck.
A7: False

Q8: True or false: In the past, women were not encouraged on boats because the sailors thought they will bring bad luck with them.
A8: True

Q9: Which colour angers spirits and brings bad luck as well?
A9: Green

Q10: What flower brings misfortune to actors?
A10: Carnation

And there you have it! I hope this helps you out ^_^ Keep an eye out for my more detailed review posts, which should be posted in the New Year! I hope you all have a great transition into 2017.

~~ ElysianFlame

No comments:

Post a Comment