Tuesday 27 December 2016

The Shopz - Wasting Wooz Or Smart Shopping?

Hello once again dear readers, it's me again with another Woozworld post (and so soon, I would be proud of myself if not for the fact that it's barely been 24 hours since the founding of Elysian Woozworld). 

Today I'll be talking about the Shopz on Woozworld, and discussing the pros and cons of purchasing your items, and ways to make the most of your Wooz, especially if you aren't a VIP. As you all probably know, the Shopz is a place to buy the latest clothing, furniture and other items, as well as a large range of common items that are usually cheaper, with some being sold for Beex. If you somehow don't know (I honestly don't blame you), this is what it looks like:

The icon for Shopz

The Shopz (Apologies for the little name list, it comes up automatically)

Now, instead of going on a rant about what I love and hate about Shopz, I've put the basics into a brief list of Hot or Not:

What's Hot About Shopz:

- When rare clothing comes back through Shopz, getting that dress that was being sold for 50 000 beex is no problem, now that it's only 180 wooz to buy.

- It's actually not too bad when it comes to seeing the items you want and being certain that you want to buy them. I've bought quite a few badly coloured faces from the Marketplace just because I couldn't see them clearly enough.

What's Not About Shopz:

- Wooz is pretty hard to save up when you aren't a VIP. You have a slim chance of getting more than 5 wooz in the Daily Spin, and if you're up to spending up to and even over 30 minutes collecting free Wooz through ads, you might be able to scrap in 50 wooz, but it's honestly pretty difficult.

- Half of the time the things that are actually affordable in the Shopz are items that can be bought on the Marketplace from other Woozens for even cheaper, making them obsolete. Some of the items in the Shopz selling for 900 beex or 100 wooz, for example, go for 200 beex in the Marketplace!


However, if you're smart about it, you can use the Shopz to your advantage, particularly in buying rare items. The main thing I've recently figured out, which I don't yet know is a glitch or not, is that on the Woozworld app, the free wooz icon does not disappear after you have used it a certain number of times, like the browser version does. The free wooz button looks like this:


What I do every now and then, particularly when I want to buy an entire outfit from the Shopz, is go onto my iPad and just keep clicking that button. Meanwhile, I'll be playing another game or chatting to friends on my laptop. Once I lost track of time and ended up with about 250 wooz, so it's certainly a good investment of time (well, not a good investment on time, but a good investment on Woozworld for sure).

Thank you for reading, and I hope this tip helps you out the next time you're looking through the Shopz and spy that new outfit that just calls out to you (trust me, it happens more often than you think).

~~ ElysianFlame

No comments:

Post a Comment