Monday 26 December 2016

The Mysterious VIP Quin

Now, we've all heard of 'Rares' before. Those clothing and even furniture items that everyone wants, so the prices get higher and higher, until only really rich Woozens can afford them? Well, this hair takes the cake as one of the rarest items I've ever seen, apart from the legendary Deadmau5 and other such renown rares.

Colourable VIP Quin
The VIP Quin as modelled by yours truly

VIP Quin. It's certainly desirable. Ever since Suicide Squad came out in cinemas, boosting the popularity of infamous villain Harley Quinn AKA Doctor Harleen Quinzel into hyperspace, I was expecting items like this to come into play. And of course there is already a Harlequin outfit available, but come on, this is 2016. Who even reads the comics anymore? No, the main source of outfit inspiration is movie Harley, who looks like this:

Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad, portrayed by Margot Robbie

Now, I don't know about you, but with or without the character reference, I really, really want that hair. Part of it is because of the multiple sections to colour (I mean, that's pretty cool), and part of it is due to my love of the insane Queen of Gotham, but the fact that it is so rare definitely plays a part.

This might be the first time you've heard of this hair, and I wouldn't be surprised. I've seen it worn only a couple of times before, but I only learned the name today while searching for a completely unrelated hair on the Marketplace and stumbling upon one. Believe me, I was excited. Finally I could buy the rare hair that had been eluding me.

But alas, it was not meant to be. Looking on the Marketplace, I found the following options:


...Ouch. Even buying the cheapest one would be a challenge, at least to players who haven't managed to somehow become millionaires (apparently, that's a thing).

So, what do you think? Do you like the hair? Hate it? Perhaps you even own it yourself, and are laughing at this post as you luxuriate in your riches and/or VIP status. Either way, post a comment on what you think, and especially if you've got one yourself (definitely if you have one for sale, because *cough*Iwouldlikeoneverymuch*cough*).

Thanks for reading!

~~ ElysianFlame

No comments:

Post a Comment