Monday 26 December 2016

Introduction To Elysian Woozworld

Hey all, and welcome to Elysian Woozworld, a blog made on a whim by me, ElysianFlame. Here's a few facts about myself:

- I'm a Woozworld player who was pulled into the game by her younger sibling and was unable to escape, even after over 4 years, despite currently being outside the approximately 8 - 13 target age.

- I have had several accounts in the past, but my current account I have had for about 2 years now.

- I am terrible at keeping consistent with commitments I make, and that includes blogs. I am fully expecting to make maybe 2 more posts, and then when school gets back, forget about this forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nevertheless, I am a very studious procrastinator, and with a bit of luck you, dear readers, will receive a half decent dose of Woozworld knowledge every once in a while, and just maybe you will find it useful.

First of all, a few ground rules:

- As I said, I am reaching the end of my teenage years, and as such I have quite a lot of responsibilities and work to do in order to remain a functioning human being.

Therefore posts will be sporadic, although more common during my holiday periods, or when a significant event occurs on Woozworld that I decide to be passionate about.

- If this blog ends up getting off the ground (which would be a delightful surprise), I'll probably send out a request for new bloggers. 

In fact, if you're a Woozworld player with good grammar, a wide knowledge of Woozworld, lots of clothing and furniture to make posts about, and/or are just a lost soul like myself, contact me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, if you managed to get through that minor wall of text, I congratulate you. Thanks for visiting my blog, even if you plan never to do so again (I don't blame you), and I hope you find something worthwhile in my future posts (if there are enough to be considered plural).

~~ ElysianFlame

No comments:

Post a Comment