Wednesday 28 December 2016

Jay's Winter Music Quiz Walkthrough 2016

Hey all, here's another walkthrough to one of the Woozworld quizzes, this time Jay's Music Quiz, the Winter version. Hope this helps you out!

Q1: Finish the lyrics: Once bitten and twice shy/I keep my _______/But you still catch my eye (Last Christmas by Wham!)
A1: Distance

Q2: Finish the lyrics: Santa honey, I wanna _____ and really that's/Not a lot/I've been an angel all year (Santa, Baby by Madonna)
A2: Yacht

Q3: Finish the lyrics: And the when those blue snowflakes start fallin'/That's when those blue ________ start callin' (Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley)
A3: Memories

Q4: Finish the lyrics: My world is filled with cheer with you… this Christmas/And as I look around/Your ____, they all find the time, they do… this Christmas (This Christmas by Mary J. Blige)
A4: Eyes

Q5: Finish the lyrics: She'd been drinking too much ________/And we'd begged her not to go (Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer by Reel Big Fish)
A5: Eggnog

Q6: Finish the lyrics: Santa can you hear me? (yea yeah)/Really hope that your on your way/With something special for me in your ______ (My Only Wish by Britney Spears)
A6: Sleigh

Q7: Finish the lyrics: Mele Kalikimaka is _______ way/To say Merry Christmas to you (Mele Kalikimaka by Bing Crosby
A7: Hawaii's

Q8: Finish the lyrics: Then I saw Mommy ______ Santa Claus/Underneath his beard so snowy white (I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus by The Jackson 5)
A8: Tickle

Q9: Finish the lyrics: Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas/I won't even wish for _____/And I'm just gonna keep on waiting/Underneath the mistletoe (All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey)
A9: Snow

And there you go! Hopefully this helps you finish the quiz, and I'll be sure to post more guides soon. Send me a message or post a comment about any quizzes you'd like me to do a guide for in the future!

~~ ElysianFlame

No comments:

Post a Comment